AMERICAN POWER DISPATCHERS ASSOCIATION, INC.
WISCONSIN & UPPER MICHIGAN
SCHOLARSHIP AWARD APPLICATION
AMERICAN POWER DISPATCHERS ASSOCIATION, Inc.
W.U.M.S. SCHOLARSHIP AWARD APPLICATION
ELIGIBILITY AND QUALIFICATIONS
WUMS PROVIDES TWO SCHOLARSHIPS WORTH $750.00 EACH ANNUALLY
- Those eligible to apply for this scholarship must be either a new student or continuing education student at a university, college or technical school who are related to:
A. Regular, Associate or Life members of the American Power Dispatchers Association, Inc. who have been members in good standing for the preceding two years or;
B. A deceased member of the American Power Dispatchers Association, Inc. who was a member in good standing at the time of their death.
- The Scholarship winner will be determined by the WUMS Officers as recommended by the Scholarship Committee. The Scholarship will be awarded on the basis of character, scholastic leadership, and other potentials for success in college and post college life. Financial need will not be considered in the selection of the scholarship recipient.
- The student must apply for the scholarship, by completing the attached application. The student’s application must be accompanied by letters of recommendation from a faculty member and a counselor, or administrator of the applicant’s high school or college. The applicant shall provide a copy of his/her high school or college transcripts.
- The application and letters shall be sent to the Scholarship Chairperson, who, with the Scholarship Committee, will screen all applications. The Scholarship Committee will select the recipient of the scholarship award based on the information contained in this application. Failure to provide “ALL” requested information may disqualify an application.
- Scholarship applications must be received by May 24 and in the possession of the Scholarship Committee by May 31.
- A congratulatory letter will be sent to the recipient’s school and applicant. The Scholarship award will be sent to the college, upon proof of enrollment and attendance.
A letter will be sent out to the recipient’s that were not chosen for the Scholarship.
- Applicants can reapply every year that they are enrolled in college or technical school/college
Completed Scholarship Application (Section I – III).
School Transcripts, (Up to and including, if available, the current semester).
Recommendation Letter from APDA member.
Recommendation Letter from Counselor or School Administrator.
Any additional supportive information you may wish to provide. (Not required)
WUMS Scholarship Recipients
Congratulations to our scholarship recipients
Student Recipient for 2017
Student Recipient for 2018
Student Recipient for 2019
Student Recipient for 2020
Hannah Wood Brandon Harris
Jaicee Hagen Rachel Mangiulli
Lucas Bauer Rachel Mangiulli
Seth Ventimiglia Cassie Mangiulli